Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Index

When Team Aqua and Team Magma fight to get control of the legendary Red and Blue orb's. Maxie gets his team and Arcie gets his team to have a legacy fight to get control of the might earth Pokemon and the sea lord (Groudon & Kyogre).

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

rayzor jr's adventure

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rayzorjr

rayzorjr

rayzor jr's adventure Empty
PostSubject: rayzor jr's adventure   rayzor jr's adventure I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 6:22 pm

i awoke one morning with my corphish yankin my blanket like he needed to go some where. we were always causin mischif in our home town so i figured he wanted to pull a prank on someone. i didn't expect my corphish to do what he did next though. my corphish took me to the old team aqua base. we got there by swimming(i got on my corphish's back. there i met up with this guy who said he was the new team aqua leader. he told me that me and my corphish could cause all sorts off mischif if we joined team aqua, and that he would help us. i figured why not. So i joined team aqua and then i began my adventure of causing mischif and having a good time.
Back to top Go down

rayzor jr's adventure
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Index :: Aqua Hideout :: Ice Town-
Jump to: