Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Index

When Team Aqua and Team Magma fight to get control of the legendary Red and Blue orb's. Maxie gets his team and Arcie gets his team to have a legacy fight to get control of the might earth Pokemon and the sea lord (Groudon & Kyogre).

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

adon in route 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
adontaco

adontaco

adon in route 1 Empty
PostSubject: adon in route 1   adon in route 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 6:31 pm

I was walking along exitedly staring at kyogres pokeball when suddenly a _________ hoped out of the grass man this poke is gonnaget its but whipped
Back to top Go down
zbx
Admin

adon in route 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: adon in route 1   adon in route 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 6:33 pm

I was walking along exitedly staring at kyogres pokeball when suddenly an _oddish________ hoped out of the grass man this poke is gonnaget its but whipped
Back to top Go down
adontaco

adontaco

adon in route 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: adon in route 1   adon in route 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 6:34 pm

go kyogre use ice beam
Back to top Go down
zbx
Admin

adon in route 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re:adon in route 1   adon in route 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 12:44 am

Kyogre gracefully comes out of your Ultra Ball and jumps into the river beside you. Then an ice beam comes out of it's mouth and hits the oddish right at it's weak point for a critical,and super effective hit.The oddish goes flying into the air and never comes back. You gain 2 ex.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

adon in route 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: adon in route 1   adon in route 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

adon in route 1
Page 1 of 1