Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Index

When Team Aqua and Team Magma fight to get control of the legendary Red and Blue orb's. Maxie gets his team and Arcie gets his team to have a legacy fight to get control of the might earth Pokemon and the sea lord (Groudon & Kyogre).

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A start of a jouney??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zbx
Admin

A start of a jouney?? Empty
PostSubject: A start of a jouney??   A start of a jouney?? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 5:18 pm

It was 2:00 a.m. when i heard a loud BOOM!!!! I got out of my bed and went outside.The sound was coming from the team magma base.Since i was brave i quickly ran to towards the base.As i was running, i said to my self,"This is my chance to join team magma".I arrived at the base.As soon as I walked in, their leader Gasha stopped me."Oh,hhhhi Gggggasha" I said in a shivery voice."What are you doing here" Gasha said in a deep voice."I want to join team Magma!!!"I said proudly
Back to top Go down
Gasha
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A start of a jouney??   A start of a jouney?? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 5:26 pm

Hey Little man?-Were are you going? So did you hear that loud bo-om?....Well that was Team Aqua's jet that boomed us and Me and my Best Squad are headed to the attack zone? So i heard that you ttink your thought enough to join Team Magma?
Back to top Go down
https://maqua.forumotion.com
zbx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A start of a jouney??   A start of a jouney?? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 5:31 pm

"yep"
Back to top Go down
Gasha
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A start of a jouney??   A start of a jouney?? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 5:38 pm

Okay so here you go your first Pokemon......
Ohhhhh What is this the last Pokemon? hey look kid I see real potential in you so im giving you my shiny charmander. Use it well against the foe's Aqua!
Bey kid see you around.
Back to top Go down
https://maqua.forumotion.com
zbx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A start of a jouney??   A start of a jouney?? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 5:45 pm

"yes,my dream has come true!!! Now I'm heading to route 1!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A start of a jouney??   A start of a jouney?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A start of a jouney??
Page 1 of 1